- 2C Chopped rhubarb
- 4 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Honey
- ¼ C. Sunflower oil
- Optional flavorings: fresh grated ginger or basil to taste
- On med heat, simmer the rhubarb and water for 5 minutes or until soft
- With a blender combine the soft rhubarb with the honey and oil.
- The dressing will appear smooth and pink and have a creamy texture.
- Optional: add fresh ginger or basil to your preferred taste
Salad Options For Drizzlen:
Refreshing Fruit Salad
Chopped apples and fresh mint with optional side of ricotta or Greek yogurt.
Spring Zing Salad
Mixed salad greens, sliced apples, soft goat cheese and toasted sunflower seeds.
Warm Wilted Salad
Caramelized shallots & garlic with wilted beet greens and swiss chard, topped with toasted pumpkin seeds and soft goat cheese