- You want to build healthy habits into your daily life.
- You enjoy hands on learning in small groups.
- You want to gain more cooking confidence.
- You’d rather be in a group than one on one.
Get a taste of what a real food lifestyle can be like!
Stay tuned for updates.
WHAT YOU MISSED:
The Art & Ease of Good Food Series at The Good Food Hub
Improve your health. Lower your grocery bill.
April 16th 5:30- 8:00 pm
Nice Buns! (SOLD OUT!!)
Is bread your friend or your foe? Now you don’t have to choose. Learn how easy it is to make tasty breads, buns and wraps with gluten free whole grains and seeds. Finally, a delicious and nutritious vehicle for stacking mouth watering market delicacies.
May 21st 5:30- 8:00 pm
Powered With Plant Protein (Sold Out!!)
Choosing plant sources of protein can save you money and improve your health. Learn how to prepare and combine nuts, seeds, legumes, whole grains and market veggies for maximum flavor and nutritional benefit. Pre-registration required
Thursday May 28th, 2015 from 7-9pm
FOOD MATTERS MIXER
- Meet new people addressing the same food issues you care about.
- Learn about new food projects, ideas and innovations.
- 3 Show and Tell Presentations on the Theme of TRANSITION
- Tapas and drinks menu from The Good Food Hub Kitchen
- School House Micro Brewery on tap
March 19th 5:30-8:00pm
Fresh Kitchen Farming
Sprouts and shoots pack a powerful nutrient punch while adding pizazz to your local winter soups and salads. Learn how you can successfully grow them for only a few dollars a week. Taste a variety of sprout infused market dishes and leave with the tools to get you started.
January 29 @ 11:30 am , Acadia University, Wolfville, Nova Scotia
Selah Koile will bring her immense expertise to Acadia on January 29th. Selah is a vocalist, nutrition counselor, and food educator, who has learned how food and health can play a key role in managing everyday stress as well as performance anxiety. Join us as she explains how reactions to stressors like performance can be mitigated through food and lifestyle choices, and shares practical techniques that can be applied in everyday life and in performance.