This Is for you if you’re hungry for change. You’re ready to experience Increased energy, mental clarity, improved digestion, brighter complexion, stronger immunity, improved ability to handle stress and balanced energy levels throughout the day.
1.5 hr. Health and Lifestyle Assessment
A customized action plan
Customized counseling sessions which can include:
- Weekly or bi-weekly check in with skills learning (based on your unique needs at the time)
- Cooking lessons
- Custom menu and recipe design
- Pantry raid and grocery list
- Grocery store or farmers market tour
- Stress and anxiety management skills
- Custom cleanse design
What Does It Cost?
Basic Package: $250 tax in.
- The Health and Lifestyle Assessment (1hr. my time)
- You will fill out the comprehensive intake form.
- Interview and Action Plan (2 hrs. us together)
- Follow up with custom recipes and written action plan. (1hr. + my time)
- 2 week progress check- in and revisions (1hr. us together)
- Price based on $50 hourly fee
- Basic package +4 additional hours of custom counseling sessions over 8 weeks
- Save $20 on regular billing rate
- $430 Investment
Please note: prices do not include extra costs such as food (in the case of cooking lessons or shop tours), supplements or books.
How To Get Started
- E-mail me with a brief description of your interest in working together, as well as your phone number so I can call for a quick phone call. I’ll book our appointment and explain the intake process.
- Fill out the intake forms that will be sent to you.
- Attend our first session together.
What if you want my help but can’t can pay for it. If you’re ready to start and money is a barrier, send me an e-mail and we can discuss.
If at the end of our first month together, you have attended all scheduled appointments and taken action on all the steps you committed to, and you’re not completely satisfied, then I will give you a 100% refund. I know what it’s like to invest in personal growth. I will share responsibility in your success and want you to feel grounded in your decision.